Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My day so far

My wheelchair got away from me while I was cleaning the rabbit cage and I broke the table leg, as I turned it over.  The rabbits ended up in the aquarium, which fell into the sofa.  The sofa turned over, the aquarium hit the floor and broke… glass everywhere.  Twenty nine gallons of water is on the floor etc…  The angel fish where flopping so DH grabbed them and quickly dumped them in the other aquarium.  Then about 10 minutes later, I remembered that we had a Cory so he looked and looked and finally he found it under a pillow.  DH said he was alive and put him into the old aquarium.  Most likely none of them will live but we are trying.

I will update you later.

Hugs,

Sandy 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for comments on my blog.

Followers