Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My bunnies and Me

  
  

  

Here are some pictures of me playing with my bunnies.  One thing I learned about bunnies the hard way is that they can jump so hard and fast that they can break there back's.  My favorite died in my hands after jumping so high.

The other two died during the night while we were sleeping.  I couldn't bring myself to look at them but my DH said it looked like they died the same way.  I was really attached to all of them as my daughter never picked them up.

I hope you enjoy our pictures.

2 comments:

  1. Hello there did your bunny have these babbies or were they wild bunnies.They are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were wild Jack rabbits, they were found in the backyard of a friend. The mother had run off and two litter mates were killed by the dog that lived there.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments on my blog.

Followers