Thursday, April 2, 2009

RE: My day so far...

We called Blackman Mooring and they said it would cost a minimum of $600.00 so Mom took turns with DH sucking up the water with one of those machines that they borrowed from a neighbor who was willing to let us borrow it for a few hours.  He said that the only thing he ever used it for was to pick up leafs in the yard.  Then Mom cleaned the machine before returning it.  My guess is that its cleaner than when she picked up because I saw soap in it.

Hugs,

Sandy 

2 comments:

  1. most of the time cleaning yourself works really good. Every now and the you need a professional. especially if you are looking for air duct cleaning

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, $600 is a lot of money to spend on that cleaning. Sometimes it's easier to try and do stuff on your on. Even air duct cleaning sometimes you can clean by yourself. Just make sure you call a professional when needed.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments on my blog.

Followers