Saturday, November 1, 2008

Welcome to November

I am having a real tough time believing its November. Well I have been awake for 3 hours now and up for 1 1/2 its hard to just lie there and play like I was asleep partly because I couldn't help but open my eyes to see if it was if it was light enough to get up. That is until I just gave up totally and got up. And do you know the sun still isn't awake enough to rise, its still pitch black out there.

I sure hope that somebody comes out and fixes the A/C its supposed to be hot again today. Yesterday as soon as the sun got below the house next door we opened everything we could open except you know, like the front door.

Well that's all i know for now, talk with y'all later.

1 comment:

  1. I hope your AC get's fixed fast! Now... What time did you get up if the sun wasn't up? It doesn't get up around here until 7:30 now.

    TDee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments on my blog.

Followers