Sunday, October 19, 2008

The end of The Tamming of the the Shrew

Hi, I know that I haven’t posted in a few days but I have been not feeling good. I was on some medication that just upset my tummy. Okay enough of that. Let’s get on with the show.

The show was great. I actually enjoyed it more with the college theatre actor’s and actress’s than when I saw at the Music Hall with the professions. It was funny and surprising … they did it in the Italian Renaissance format. They spoke in Shakespearian old English. The jester character was hilarious. They had a fountain with running water and she actually got shoved down in it. When she got out she was soaked. Sometimes she stole the show. Because 1 girl dropped out of the play and 2 boys got sent to Iraq they had to change things over and over. My DD played the widow and she didn’t speak at all in the first act but she had quite a number of lines in the second act. The on Friday one of the girls sprang her foot and was unable to go on so, they had to do a lot of improvisation to make it work. I wish that I had been able to see the improvisation, but was very sorry to hear about the injury.

Well I am exhaust so I will have to let this do for tonight.

Hugs,

Sandy

My Photo's

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for comments on my blog.

Followers