Friday, October 31, 2008

Yeah It's Friday

Well lets see, what has happened around here the last few days... oh on Monday I started having an allergic reaction. By Wednesday my nurse was calling the doctor. It is considered a minor reaction .. I have a rash from head to toe and even my hair itches. Outside of that I am doing pretty good.

I am working on a Breast Cancer cross stitch project its small which is very good because I still have a ways to go.

Oh I have forgotten to tell you our air conditioner is broken. Someone is suppose to come out here. I sure will be happy when they get her. We realized it was broken yesterday evening when it was 74 outside and 83 inside. Course the A/C was set at 72.

Well I hope you have a scary Halloween.

Hugs,

Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for comments on my blog.

Followers